Hello there!

I asked the same question about 3 weeks ago but didn't get any feedbacks, so I try again.

When I choose another theme in the gnome theme manager, it changes the
colors and the icons, but not the window border. In the "Theme Details"
dialog, there isn't a "Window Border" tab.

Now I reinstalled the whole system (LFS SVN-20050303 and BLFS SVN-20050305).
The whole gnome system works, but the problem with the window border style
remains.

Has anyone installed LFS + GNOME and is able to change window border styles?

Simon