On Fri, April 29, 2005 14:53, Chuck Rhode said:
> Declan Moriarty wrote this on Thu, Apr 28, 2005 at 03:38:33PM +0100.
> My reply is below.
>
>> I do want to get away from mutt, which is too crude and too
>> complicated at the same time, and wrestles with html.
>
> ... but ... *mutt* does PGP! ... or has everyone given up on "secure
> eMail?"

I'm not speaking for Declan here, just myself.

I did give Mutt a go, but objected to learning yet another set of
keystrokes.  I have heard nothing but good things about it, however,
approaching the twilight of my life, I'd rather spend what learning
ability (and time) I have left on other things.

Also, in my opinion, the keystrokes are alarmingly akin to those of
emacs, and I'm a vi man.
--
Tony