On Sun, 8 May 2005, Nicolas FRANCOIS wrote:

> So if there are other Radeon users on this list (especially those using
> DRI, I think), I'd like to ask them a few questions.

9200se here, on i686.  No problems except for occasional loss of control
with one of the screensavers (that is, screen freezes and box seems
dead, although last time it responded to Magic SysRQ key).

DRI seems to work, although I had some "snatches" in sound (RealPlayer
stream) while a GL screensaver was running earlier, and when I moved the
mouse the icewm CPU monitor suggested a high CPU load.

So, what are your questions ?

Ken