After 4 (or 5 days? - can't remember it by now) of hard work to install LFS6.0 I now have a bootable system... almost :P

After 45 minutes of intense fighting with Grub I managed to get past the error 15 and later an error 1 ... somehow it couldn't figure out that (hd1,0) was /boot ... so it couldn't find /boot/lfskernel-2.6.8.1 ...

That works now. But after having mounted the partitions, LFS comes up with this n00b-error (I'm the n00b): >>Kernel panic. No init found. Try passing init= option to the kernel.<<

That's fine... if I knew what to pass to the kernel. Have I missed a configuration file or what? I've been reading and reading on google, and I just get's more and more confused. And it's frustrating because I know it's simple - I just can't see the solution :(

Kind Regards
Kristian Poul Herkild