DJ Lucas wrote these words on 06/07/05 21:52 CST:
> Steven C. wrote:
>
>>Asking here for them to add something to the filter or
>>whatever is also just a pipe dream LFS or at most BLFS
>>dont take any suggestions on how to improve anything
>>that they have created they actually take offence. :P
>
> I wanted to inquire about that last comment.  Maybe I misunderstood, but
> it sounded like you were complaining about BLFS changes not being
> accepted.  I browsed through the list to try and get some background
> information, but you've never posted to blfs-dev, at least not since
> 10/2004.  Hopefully I just misunderstood, however if my understanding
> was correct and there are issues that need to be addressed, please
> please post your comments and concerns to blfs-dev and we'll see if we
> can remedy them.  :-)

I personally have been disregarding this whole thread until now,
and only read the message because DJ sent it. To me, commenting
on SPAM is actually worse than sending it. But the thread is now
not about sending SPAM any more.

However, my reading of Steven's comments is exactly how you read
it DJ. It sounds like Steven is being negative at best, downright
ugly at worst.

Best I can remember, there was a thread not too long ago about
SPAM and the final result was:

If you don't like it, set up a filter in your mail client.

--
Randy

22:00:00 up 66 days, 21:33, 2 users, load average: 0.13, 0.06, 0.01