Hi folks,

TWM - window manager

Whenever starting a application on Xterm, there are 2 windows displayed
on the screen, the application's window and the Xterm window.  If
starting 2 applications there are 4 windows displayed on the screen and
so on.  I can't close the Xterm window otherwise the corresponding
application will be closed simultaneously.  Athough I can minimize the
Xterm window as icon.  But if starting more applications then there
will be more Xterm/its icon on the screen.  Is there a solution to
close the Xterm without closing the corresponding application, OR to
start an application without/not on Xterm.

TIA

BR
SL