On Sunday 13 November 2005 17:06, Ali Servet Donmez wrote:
> Hi,
>
> ### Information ###
>
> I'm following blfs-book-6.1 after than LFS-BOOK-6.1.
>
> I'm on "Chapter 25. X Window System Environment" >
> "Xorg-6.8.2".
>
> To get rid of the dependencies i've installed:
>
> - FreeType-2.1.10
> - Expat-1.95.8
> - Libpng-1.2.8
> - Fontconfig-2.3.2
>
> ... with success as describing in related pages.
--snip
> I would like to know how to import these libraries
> from system while building Xorg?

You can specify everything in the host.def file.

In my host.def file it says:

/* These settings ensure we use our libraries ******************************/
#define HasFreetype2            YES
#define HasFontconfig           YES
#define HasExpat                YES
#define HasLibpng               YES
#define HasZlib                 YES

You've already compiled them, now the buildproces of Xorg find's them.