Ian Macdonald wrote:

.
ERROR: Removing file ldapbe2.uno.so from file list.
ERROR: Removing file libxsec_fw.so from file list.
ERROR: Removing file libxsec_xmlsec.so from file list.
ERROR: Removing file libxmlsecurity.so from file list.
ERROR: Removing file xmlsec680en-US.res from file list.

ERROR: Missing files
in function: remove_Files_Without_Sourcedirectory

Dave, thanks for the response.

Just in case anyone else has the same problem, you can make it go away by editing the file

    OOo.._src/solver/680/unxlni6.pro/bin/setup_osl_ins

to remove the text that refers to these files. The build then completes and OpenOffice appears to work. I guess I'll find out over the next few weeks if that was a really stupid thing to do.

begin:vcard
fn:Ian Macdonald
n:Macdonald;Ian
adr:;;2 Jatinga Close;Johannesburg;Gauteng;;South Africa
email;internet:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
tel;home:+ 27 11 8079356
tel;cell:+ 27 83 4414738
x-mozilla-html:FALSE