On Tue, 2006-04-18 at 21:54 +0200, Uli Fahrenberg wrote:
> Essentially I believe it was agreed then that as -support is, well,
> for
> support, people should not be required to subscribe first, as this
> would
> keep some from asking support questions.

How?  There is no cost, and you don't have to supply real names or any
other personally identifiable information if you don't want to.  You can
subscribe through the listserv autoresponder or through the website, so
there are no technological barriers.

Currently *all* my spam to this address comes from the blfs-support
list, and I use this address for about 10 other email discussion groups.
I'm all for canning that spam.

--
Peter B. Steiger
Cheyenne, WY