On 6/4/06, Randy McMurchy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Here is a sample entry for an /etc/hosts file where the NSS tests
run perfectly.

127.0.0.1       localhost.localdomain localhost
192.168.0.232   rmlscsi.mcmurchy.prv rmlscsi scsi

and this is what is in my NSS build script:

export DOMSUF=mcmurchy.prv

Is mcmurchy.prv an actual domain name?

> Beats me.  It would seem to me that the test suite is buggy, but Randy
> might be able to shed some light on the subject.

I think it is more that the DOMSUF var is not being set with a
*valid* domain name. But that is just a guess.

Hmm.  That could be important.  I've got a lot of work to do today, so
maybe I'll kick off a couple tests to spin while I'm away.

--
Dan