On Saturday 28 February 2009 05:04:51 pm Bruce Dubbs wrote:
> lux-integ wrote:
> > On Saturday 28 February 2009 10:13:00 am lux-integ wrote:
> >
> > I have just discovered if you use the Linker-flags    and    the
> > Header-flags (LDFLAGS and CPPFLAGS respectively) in front of cmake.  the
> > build   goes to completion
>
> Did you really need to quote 30K worth of previous posts top tell us that?
> Trim you posts!
>
>    -- Bruce

Could you explain what you are trying to achieve with such a post?   And
moreover if you  are so omnipotent with knowledge and  knew this all along,
why did you not volunteer the info?   Knowledge my boy is best shared
otherwise it  leads  easily  to empty  pomposity.   If you must know I
knew 2 nobel-prize winners personally and they are the most down-to-earth
and eager to display their lack of knowledge  when they do not know.

As regards 'post trimming'  there was only one largish post wherein I tried to
illustrate   what was being  identified by the ENVARS  that were set.  All
other postings were  short.  Moreover in my postings I hope I have provided
enough info regarding ENVAR settings  and the like   to enable  others  (who
unlike you  do not know (nor profess to know )) to compile KDE4.2.0.  This is
suppose to be how 'open-source' collaboration works. Is it not?

So  before you make you  small-minded remarks, read the  postings of someone
that engenders respect  (KenMoffat)  a  generous and  knowledgable person
with a long track record  on  BLFS and who has  found my comments with the
building of KDE4  helpful  -and I too his.

lux-integ