On Thu, Dec 17, 2009 at 03:12:49PM +0000, akhiezer wrote:
> Would it be useful to also wrap the '<#paper_size#>' in a css (or
> similar) style, so that it can readily be made to stand out more,
> visually?

As has been said before LFS is an educational book: if someone makes
the mistake of not changing <paper_size>, then it makes you wonder if
they read the book at all since the Groff page mentions PAGE=letter and
PAGE=A4 in the first paragraph. I fail to see how that could be missed
considering that it's practically the only text on there. We expect
people to have a certain amount of expertise before they attempt this,
and I don't think it will do any good to lower the entry level. Causing
an error should be more than sufficient.

p.s., This discussion is on the wrong list.