On Wed, 6 Jun 2012 12:21:02 +0100, Andrew Benton <a...@benton.eu.com> wrote:

> I have previously built Libre Office 3.5.3 on i686 with Gcc 4.7, what
> was different this time was that I used a git pull of the Gcc 4.7
> branch. Ie, Gcc had changes that had been checked into the Gcc 4.7
> branch since gcc-4.7.0 was released.

The ICE is definitely a bug in GCC, so should be reported upstream (I did
a quick search at http://gcc.gnu.org/bugzilla/ for force_move_args_size_note
and didn't get any hits).

There's useful info at http://gcc.gnu.org/bugs/#detailed as to what they'd
expect your report to contain.  As you're using git, I'm sure they'd be
more than happy if you could do a 'git bisect' to see which commit broke
things, but given how long it takes to compile GCC, I'm not sure I'd have
the patience for that.

Good luck!

Matt.