On Wed, 06 Jun 2012 12:32:09 +0100
Matthew Burgess <matt...@linuxfromscratch.org> wrote:

> The ICE is definitely a bug in GCC, so should be reported upstream (I did
> a quick search at http://gcc.gnu.org/bugzilla/ for force_move_args_size_note
> and didn't get any hits).
>
> There's useful info at http://gcc.gnu.org/bugs/#detailed as to what they'd
> expect your report to contain.

It seems they want something like:
gcc -v -save-temps all-your-options source-file
I've no idea what options gxx is being run with as the output from make
(or rather, dmake) just says:

Entering
/home/andy/save/sources/extras/libreoffice-core-3.5.4.2/unodevtools/source/skeletonmaker

Making:    all_uno-skeletonmaker.dpobj
Compiling: unodevtools/source/skeletonmaker/skeletonmaker.cxx
Compiling: unodevtools/source/skeletonmaker/skeletoncommon.cxx
/home/andy/save/sources/extras/libreoffice-core-3.5.4.2/unodevtools/source/skeletonmaker/skeletoncommon.cxx:
 In function 'void
skeletonmaker::checkDefaultInterfaces(boost::unordered::unordered_set<rtl::OString,
 rtl::OStringHash>&, const boost::unordered::unordered_set<rtl::OString,
rtl::OStringHash>&, const rtl::OString&)':
/home/andy/save/sources/extras/libreoffice-core-3.5.4.2/unodevtools/source/skeletonmaker/skeletoncommon.cxx:317:1:
 internal compiler error: in force_move_args_size_note, at
combine-stack-adj.c:419

There's no Makefile in unodevtools/source/skeletonmaker. There is a
makefile.mk but I can't make head not tail of it (maybe because it's
used by dmake?). I can't even begin to submit a gcc bug as I don't know
how gxx is being called.

>  As you're using git, I'm sure they'd be
> more than happy if you could do a 'git bisect' to see which commit broke
> things, but given how long it takes to compile GCC, I'm not sure I'd have
> the patience for that.

I would be happy to do that except that my 32 bit computers are very
slow and I can't reproduce the problem on 64 bit. It takes about a day
to compile Libre Office on my 32 bit computers so I'd only be able to
attempt it once a day, but I'd probably get there eventually.

Andy