On 06/25/2012 05:12 PM, Ken Moffat wrote:

> I *assume* what is
> currently in the book works for *someone* ?  Perhaps someone with a
> real postscript printer ?

Ya know, the laughing fit I had prior to posting this message was
probably not warranted, just one of those silly things that kinda caught
me off guard. I'm pretty sure that I haven't printed a single page on my
inkjet since back in November of 2010 when I did the designs for the new
singlets. I wonder how thick the dried ink layer is on those cartridges now?

Way OT: Coincidentally, I never bothered to ask here, but what is the
best way to convert from BMP to SVG?

-- DJ Lucas