On 01/29/2013 12:27 PM, Dr.-Ing. Edgar Alwers wrote:
> On Monday 28 January 2013 18:00:49 Armin K. wrote:
>
> Hi, I wrote a message yesterday with the asked files ( extract ) daemon.log
> and sys.log. However, the message was stopped for moderator aproval, as the
> attached files seem to be longer as allowed. Perhaps you can fix this ?
> Regards,
> Edgar

Alright, I guess Bruce let them through.

I noticed that your wireless connection is being set up before
NetworkManager takes over.

dhcpcd is trying to start on it, but I don't know if it succeeds ...

Do you have /etc/sysconfig/ifconfig.wlan0 ? If you do, can you try
renaming it and then restarting NetworkManager ...

If it still fails, I'd recommend that you install wpa_supplicant (With
D-Bus interface) even if you don't have Wireless Security enabled on
your network.