Hallo All,

I have successfully build the lfs. and trying to follow the online BLFS book to
create a complete Linux System.

Everything went smoothly untill I came across  the build problem in the
Glamor-egl-0.5.0 package.

I am getting this following error message when building the Glamor EGL0.5.0
package.

I have installed the patch and then when I tried with autoreconf -fi, I am
getting this error:
configure.ac:44: error: must install xorg-macros 1.8 or later before running
autoconf/autogen
According to your BLFS online book, xorg-macros 1.17 is installed, why it
checks for 1.8 ?
Hope to get a help soon.
Thanks,
Roy

This is a signature message which indicates that this email is not spam