On Fri, Oct 11, 2013 at 04:03:57PM -0500, Bruce Dubbs wrote:
> Casey Daniels wrote:
>
> > Okay so I'm a little confused as to where we stand on this issue is it a
> > dead end and there is no support, or is it just going to take time for
> > you to look into something?
>
> This is a package where none of the editors has any experience.  I would
> think a better place to ask would be the squid-users or possibly the
> squid-dev mailing lists.
>
>    -- Bruce

 The output from configure scripts is usually fairly obvious - when
you understand them.  It's the sort of skill that anyone building
new packages has to learn.  Now, if it turns out that there is a
problem with the configure script, then *that* is a matter for the
squid lists.  I'd prefer to see the output (I see Matt has already
asked for the full config.log - I'd prefer only the relevant lines
:) - then we can hopefully point Casey to what is going wrong.

ĸen