Em 12-01-2014 15:07, Bruce Dubbs escreveu:
> akhiezer wrote:
>>> Date: Sat, 11 Jan 2014 14:17:22 -0300
>>> From: Fernando de Oliveira <fam...@yahoo.com.br>
>>> To: BLFS Support List <blfs-support@linuxfromscratch.org>
>>> Subject: Re: [blfs-support] WebKitGTK-1/Flash
>>>
>>      .
>>      .
>>> Unfortunately, I do not have lsof.

To clarify and ask apologies to Richard: I liked the idea since he asked
me to use it. Spent some time to build it, but buikd failed, and I had
so much to do that decided to think about it later (sorry, Richard).
IIRC, it was a dependency missing.

>> Another 'tree' ?

LOL

>> useful diag/info util. Low-maint. Very simple build:
>> ftp://ftp.slackware.com/pub/slackware/slackware64-14.1/source/ap/lsof/
>
> lsof has been around for quite a while.  The developer source location
> is ftp://lsof.itap.purdue.edu/pub/tools/unix/lsof/
>
> The latest version is .tar.bz2 dated 01/02/13.
>
> I think this would be a useful addition to BLFS.

OK, created two tickets, one for tree and other for lsof and will do them:

Add package: tree-1.6.0
http://wiki.linuxfromscratch.org/blfs/ticket/4555

Add package: lsof_4.87
http://wiki.linuxfromscratch.org/blfs/ticket/4556

If I cannot get lsof running, I will ask help in the ticket or in dev.

Thanks Richard, akhiezer and Bruce.

--
[]s,
Fernando