----- Original Message -----

> From: Fernando de Oliveira <fam...@yahoo.com.br>
> Instead of replying to myself from another post where I promised it,
> will include below the data you asked and some more. Almost the same as
> for LFS7.1, but now, from LFS7.4. Before doing that, may I ask you to do
> the same, posting your data for us and including  LFS version and
> architecture and other information you think as relevant, please?

Of course. I am not sure how much data is useful, attached are:

- Terminal typescript of aiming GtkLauncher at the adobe flash page.
- lsof output while the same window was open.
- config.log from building webkitgtk.

This is my first LFS build, I faithfully followed LFS7.4 and then continued
with BLFS7.4.

Architechturally - I'm not sure what to list. It is a HP/Compaq mini
110c-1010sa: a 1.6 GHz netbook, i686 chip (atom I think) tweaked to 2GB ram and
a 60GB SSD.

Hope that helps, many thanks, R.