Hi,
Do you have pciutils installed? Please run (/usr/sbin/)lspci -v |grep
VGA and post the result here.
Is kernel module for your card loaded? (lsmod) Does the module
recognize your card? (check your system log messages file
or rmmod module && modprobe module and post output of modprobe command
from terminal/konsole.)

Modern Xorg server is able to detect best settings for your card under
normal circumstances, no xorg.conf file should be needed.
Your log files look way too short.

Do you have needed configuration in kernel?
Is udev running properly?

Regards, David.