Hi.
I think that some of the basic X dependency packages are not present
in your system what is making Xorg not able to start even in the most
"primitive" configuration.

Could you please write us if you followed the X related part of BLFS
book step by step?

In theory maybe if you could please list /usr/include/X11/,
/usr/lib{,32,64}/X11, /usr/lib{,32,64}/xorg, /usr/lib{,32,64}/libx*
and /usr/lib{,32,64}/libX* folders and files it would be great.

Best regards, David.