I think I successfully built firefox-32.0.1 in
blfs-7.6, but it is terribly slow, to the point
of being unusable. I have tried various things
that I saw on the web, such as: adding myself
to the video group, enabling pipelining, checking
that DRI is enabled, re-setting firefox. Nothing
seems to help. Firefox loads alright and I
can load web pages, but some sites (for example,
www.zillow.com) take forever to load, and they
don't really function correctly when they are
loaded (for example the up/down and pg-up/pg-down
keys don't seem to work properly).
I am wondering if anyone else is having these
problems with firefox, or has any suggestions.

Also, I heard that the Berserk SSL bug has
been fixed in firefox-32.0.3:

https://www.mozilla.org/security/announce/2014/mfsa2014-73.html

I'm wondering if users should upgrade if
they have firefox-32.0.1. If we do upgrade,
does anyone know if we can use the same
dependencies as for firefox-32.0.1 in the
BLFS-7.6 stable book? I saw a discussion
about upgrading gcc or changing optimization
levels, but assuming that is addressed,
can the other dependencies be the same?

Richard