On Thu, Feb 05, 2015 at 02:17:13AM +0100, Armin K. wrote:

> Which 3D driver does Qemu load? I don't recall it having any 3D acceleration
> yet.

 Yeah, I was too focussed on the modesetting driver. ;)

> If it is swrast, it's possible that only llvmpipe may be "good enough" for
> use with Glamor.
>
> Nonetheless, Modesetting driver should have a glamor disable switch/option
> somewhere, so I'd check that first.

 The obvious answer is "don't build what you don't need", but for
Mesa-related things I now take the easy way out and build a bunch of
things, so I've enabled glamor in xorg-server ready for if/when I
have hardware that needs it.

 Thanks for your comments.

ĸen