I was beginning the journey to being flash free, but I am still stuck
on one issue.  I have no sound in firefox when I do not use flash.

This has only been tested using gstreamer 1.x (Currently 1.4.5, but
been testing this ever since firefox supported gstreamer 1.x), I have
not been installing gstreamer 0.10 on my system.  I do not know
precisely what codec's are needed

At the time I thought it was a codec or something not yet supported,
but it looks like gstreamer 1.x should be well supported by now.

Also in my latest test I set
media.mediasource.mp4.enabled, and media.mediasource.enabled to enabled.

Has anyone else successfully been watching firefox html5 video w/ sound?

--
Nathan Coulson (conathan)
------