I'm preparing to install LXDE on my BLFS 7.6 and after reading the
documentation a couple steps aren't

exactly clear.  I'd like to review my interpretation of the required steps
for clarification.

Part II. Post LFS Configuration & Extra Software

Steps 1 & 2 are done

-------------------------

1.  Create a non-privileged user and add to sudoer's list with :NOPASSWD
option  - Done

2.  Complete Chapter 3 After LFS Configuration Issues from Bash Shell
Startup Files to lsb_release-1.4.  - Done

Next steps

------------------------

Part VI X + Windows Managers:

3.  Complete all steps from Install xorg-7.7 to Xorg-7.7 Testing &
Configuration.

4.  Chapter 25.  Other than GTK+ are any other steps or libraries required
in this chapter?

5.  Install GTK+-2.24.24

6.  Chapter 26 install openbox-3.5.2

7.  Part VIII install LXDE

Will that do it?

Based on what I've read LXDE is or will be migrating to QT instead of GTK
going forward but at present I'm not aware

of any documentation on installing that with BLFS 7.6.  Is that correct?

Thanks in advance,