On May 19, 2016 6:51 AM, "Aniket Bhattacharyea" <aniketmail...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> >On my sysvinit 7.9 I have gtkmm-2.24.4 with glibmm-2.46.3 and
> >glib-2.46.2, so I now see that the older glibmm with current
> >gtk2mm was fine for my build.
>

> Managed to compile it using the instructions for non-systemd version O.o
> I have a feeling people aren't much eager to keep the systemd version up
to date, while it should have been the other way round. :-(

That is not true regarding our updates. DJ Lucas and I are committed to
ensuring that the systemd book stays up to date and a good resource at all
times. However, neither of us have touched GNOME yet. I am sure that *mm
have been updated via a merge from trunk though.