Hi there, found something extremely weird yesterday.

When trying to build C++ programs/files, I sometimes get errors like that:

/usr/include/c++/10.1.0/cstdlib:75:15: fatal error: stdlib.h: No such file or directory
75 | #include_next <stdlib.h>

That just appears to happen when including something like <iostream>; if I include the C headers directly, it works fine.

The main thing that's weird about it:
Yesterday, after I tried out recompiling gcc, everything worked just fine. Program built and ran. Though, literally right after I woke up today, it didn't work anymore.
I also tried it with recompiling glibc, which resulted in exactly the same thing, and I tried using the '-I' and '-isystem' switches, which do absolutely nothing...

gcc's include search path, glibc's version and 'ldconfig -v' output from my system is here:
https://pastebin.com/3qKtNkC8

LFS Version I used: Version 20200707-systemd
BLFS Version I used: Version 2020-07-14 - systemd

I hope that someone is able to help me here to at least understand what I did wrong... if anything.

Thank you.