On Sun, Jul 19, 2020 at 01:18:50PM +0200, Rielynd Mira wrote:
>    That's interesting...
>    What do you mean with "to add the missing headers"? As far as I can tell,
>    all headers are there...

Please do not top post.

With C++ packages (and occasionally too with C) is that what used to
work may now break when the language changes.

>    And yep, the exact same source folder failed to compile a day later.
>    I literally just did a 'make clean' and 'make'. That worked out somehow.
>    And yeah, I'm quite baffled about that as well.. I have no idea what the
>    reason for that could be.
>    I literally just got the idea of recompiling glibc because the only thing
>    I found regarding that problem I have is that "something with your gcc
>    might be completely wrong" or "glibc may be at fault".

If I rephrase that as "the *standard* implied by you gcc or g++
version is no-longer adequate", perhaps you will understand the
problem better.

You have not specified which package(s) are affected, nor the errors
which resulted.  If something used to compile in the past, but now
does not, changes in the language standard are often the cause.

>    No idea...
>    Funny enough, recompiling and reinstalling glibc worked out without any
>    kind of crash or hang....

You were lucky ;-)