Hi all. Recentley like in the past week or so when I go to oapin FTP Explorer
the program that I use to access FTP Sights I get the following
FTP Explorer Application

FTP Explorer Application has encountered a problem and  graphic 254 needs to
close.  We are sorry for the inconvenience.

If you were in the middle of something, the information you were working on

might be lost.

For more information about this error, click here.

Debug Close   ut your process will be reported:

on

Flags: 0x00000000

0000000 Address: 0x000000001000228e

d: 2600

6E6547 - 49656E69 - 6C65746E

43  CPU Feature Code: BFEBFBFF

e: 00B9E824

000 Image Size: 0x00000000

0 Time Stamp: 0x3394c85eError Report Contents

The following information about your process will be reported:

Exception Information

Code: 0xc0000005 Flags: 0x00000000

Record: 0x0000000000000000 Address: 0x000000001000228e

System Information

Windows NT 5.1 Build: 2600

CPU Vendor Code: 756E6547 - 49656E69 - 6C65746E

CPU Version: 00000F43  CPU Feature Code: BFEBFBFF

CPU AMD Feature Code: 00B9E824

Module 1

ftpx.exe

Image Base: 0x00400000 Image Size: 0x00000000

Checksum: 0x 0000000 Time Stamp: 0x3394c85e

Version Information

The following files will be included in this error report:

C:\DOCUME~1\Michel\LOCALS~1\Temp\eae2_appcompat.txt

Close

uded in this error report:

ALS~1\Temp\eae2_appcompat.txt

 and this is some times after it is conected to a sight or some times right
when I oapin the program. I would like to know What this meens? and what I can
do about it? There was a debug butten but after I prest it it didn't really
seem to do anything the program closed and i haven't re oapind it yet. Many
thanks for any help that any one can give me. from Mich Verrier from New
Liskeard Ontario Canada.
Visit the Blind Computing List home page at:
body of a blank message to:
http://www.blind-computing.com/contact.php
If you wish to join the JAWS Users List send a blank email to the following
address: