From: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <blind-computing@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Friday, February 01, 2008 12:57 AM
Subject: Re: [Blind-Computing] MySpace and the graphic captcha

Hi all,
I would also love to start a myspace website but have always heard that it does
not work at all for blind people, so never
actually went there to try.
It would be great if the forces behind myspace would have an option build in,
that would let the user create and use the website
blind accesible and then sighted people could still decide what version they
would like to view the page in.I also think that
myspace would do a great service to blind users by making their site and tools
accesible, I mean there are more and more people
using the internet now so the need for this grows I am sure. maybe some sort of
petition would be an idea where blind users can
sign a request. just anidea.
take care, chrissy
 http://www.jaws-users.com/BlindComputing.php
Blind-Computing mailing list