  From: dewaynemcm
  To: blind-computing@jaws-users.com
  Sent: Sunday, February 03, 2008 2:58 PM
  Subject: [Blind-Computing] books on cd

  i am in college and received my text books on cd.
  they won;t auto run u have to tell them where to open in and i do but when it
starts reading it starts anywhere ,and i cant figure out how to get to the
pages i need or chapter.
  does anyone know what i am talking about,
  thanks
  dewayne
  Advocacy for the Blind
  1425 Jennings Road
  Park Hills,Mo.63601
  573-327-9202
  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
  Director and Advocate (DeWayne McMillin)
   http://www.jaws-users.com/BlindComputing.php
  Blind-Computing mailing list
  Blind-Computing@jaws-users.com