Hi list,
I have a series of seperate files in a folder on a disk from my uni. They are
word files, and each contains a single text file which is part of my course.
For convenience, I am going to create a folder in my documents. I then want to
copy each file into that folder. I think I know how to create the folder okay.
However, regarding the word files, can I just copy and paste them into the
folder I create? If so, I believe that I don't actually need to open the folder
I create. I can just highlight it, and then do control V to paste the file into
it. Is that correct? To make it even more simple, could I just copy and paste
the folder on the disk containing the text files straight into my documents
folder, and then just rename it to what I want, instead of creating a new
folder? I am still a bit nervous when it comes to moving files. I want to avoid
having to open each document individually, and then copying and pasting its
contents, before repeating the process with the next document etc.
thanks Jason
Visit the Blind Computing home page at:
 http://www.jaws-users.com/BlindComputing.php