  From: David La Caille
  To: Blind Computeing
  Sent: Saturday, June 21, 2008 7:14 AM
  Subject: [Blind-Computing] useing all my sound card.

  hi all.
  i ask this question before but no one ancer.
  i would like to use all my sound card.
  i have 3 sound card, one is my on board card the other two is just for music.
  what i want to do is to put jaws on my on board card and just have the other
two for music.
  but i am not getting the on board card to work can someone help.
  thanks.

  David
  Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
  Skype: thetruestar