Hi Stu,

I can tell you why I use two sound cards, but my PC cannot take a
third one. I am wondering why three cards are meeded too?

My one sound card is used for music and window sounds. The other one
is used strictly for Jaws. Why a separate card for Jaws?

If I am recording anything with GoldWave, the only sound that get
recorded is whatever I am recording through my sound blaster live
card. So, while recording, any thing that I do with Jaws does not
interfere or get recorded. The sound card that I am using with Jaws
is a sound blaster PCI card.

I hope that this helps you a little.

Lennie