HI,
All Dell machines (Dimension, XPS, Inspiron, Latitude, and OptiPlex,)
all work well, as long as a 32-bit OS is installed, which it is by
default when the computer is ordered. Those I mensioned were the ones
I've had experience with. In fact, using a Dell Dimension, right now
with no problems, since January of 05 when it was bought and set up.
HTH,

Jeffrey Shockley
E-Mail:
[EMAIL PROTECTED],