hi no it doesn't seem to make that much difference since in my main identity I have 1165 contacts and the rest in the other identity are my msn and windows live contacts. from Mich. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Jacob Kruger" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <blind-computing@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Monday, October 06, 2008 7:07 PM
Subject: Re: [Blind-Computing] My lost address book

Well then, the only thing I can think of is that identity switching someone else mentioned.

If you hit Ctrl + Shift + B, and then shift tab in that address book dialogue, how many identities does it have there, and does it make any difference if you select different ones, or shared ones?

Stay well

Jacob Kruger
Blind Biker
Skype: BlindZA