To: <blind-computing@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Sunday, October 19, 2008 8:18 PM
Subject: [Blind-Computing] compressed zip folders

Hello,  Last nite I downloaded a two disc set of audio files.

Each disc contained about 14 songs for a total of 28 songs.

When I was asked whether to "open", "save", or "cancel", I pressed save.

The save process took over an hour.  Is this a reasonable length of time?

Also, the files are a "compressed zip folder". Can I send this ttype format
to my MP3 player or do I need to unzip them and convert them to something
else?  If I need to change them, what do I need to do?

Thanks,

Steve Crews

202 North Country Lane

Desloge, Mo. 63601