To: <blind-computing@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Monday, October 20, 2008 9:50 AM
Subject: [Blind-Computing] compressed zip folders

Hello,

I want to compress an audio cd with ten songs on it.

When I press the APPLICATION KEY, I arrow to "send to" and pres enter , and
then press enter on "compressed zip folder".

I think it goes thru the compression process but now I can't find the new
compress folder.  Where do I need to go to find the new compressed folder.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Steve Crews

202 North Country Lane