Only signed up for windows live messanger and not mail.  Should I care if my
windows mail is receiving alot of messages. Using a sighted person to go
through my messages on my winodws live mail because jaws will not say anything.
Should I care? Using an old computer and just whant to block all messages
coming into my inbox. Also everytime when a sighted person tries to reply or
make a new message to someone my computer freezes why is that?
Yours Sincerely,
Janet l. Hardcastle
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

MSN  [EMAIL PROTECTED]