-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Janet
Sent: Monday, October 20, 2008 6:37 PM
To: blind-computing@jaws-users.com
Subject: [Blind-Computing] WINDOWS LIVE MAIL QUESTION

Only signed up for windows live messanger and not mail.  Should I care if my
windows mail is receiving alot of messages. Using a sighted person to go
through my messages on my winodws live mail because jaws will not say
anything. Should I care? Using an old computer and just whant to block all
messages coming into my inbox. Also everytime when a sighted person tries to
reply or  make a new message to someone my computer freezes why is that?
Yours Sincerely,
Janet l. Hardcastle
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

MSN  [EMAIL PROTECTED]