I have used Express Burn successfully with JAWS 9 to burn audio CDs. It is very JAWS friendly and easy to use. You can download the free version at:

http://www.shareup.com/Express_Burn-download-24755.html

----- Original Message ----- From: "Chris Hallsworth" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <blind-computing@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Wednesday, November 26, 2008 2:30 PM
Subject: [Blind-Computing] Accessible and Easy to Use CD/DVD Burner?

Hi all,
My friend's using UltraIso, and it's the first time she's using it. However, I'm wondering, are there any free and easy to use CD/DVD burners that is accessible with JAWS 9? She's running Windows Vista Home Premium. Thanks!

--
Chris Hallsworth
e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Visit the Blind Computing home page at: