To: <blind-computing@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Wednesday, November 26, 2008 11:25 AM
Subject: Re: [Blind-Computing] Assigning a program to open a text file.

Jacob Kruger wrote:
Apart from actually browsing for the file, you'll initially be in the recommended group of applications, but if you move down, you'll come to a list of almost all installed applications that reckon they can handle the file type.

I think this doesn't work for me in vista home premium, there is only this first list, and arrowing does lead to nowhere. I'm not sure what he is using though.

Negoslav

Visit the Blind Computing home page at:

Visit the Blind Computing home page at: