There is also the beta of ie out now I e 8

Hugh Megarry
skype hugh.megarry
-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Chris
Hallsworth
Sent: Friday, December 05, 2008 6:43 PM
To: blind-computing@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [Blind-Computing] Internet Explorer problem

Please, upgrade to IE7. Is it the version of your screen reader that's
preventing you from doing so, or are you just not one of those people who
likes to try things and understand the consequences of doing such.

--
Chris Hallsworth
e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]