To: "Blind-Computing" <blind-computing@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Tuesday, December 30, 2008 8:47 AM
Subject: [Blind-Computing] Victor Reader Stream Question

My counselor for the department for the blind recently provided me with a Victor Reader Stream. It did not come with an SD card. The only thing I can get it to do is read the User's Guide. Do I have to have an SD card to be able to do any type of recording or downloading? I'm sorry if this
question sounds stupid, but I do not know anything about the Stream.

Thanks,
Donnie

Contact Me At:
Donnie Parrett