Hi, Mark.  How do you find the manual for satogo?
Rosemarie

----- Original Message ----- From: "Mark" <torgersonena...@gmail.com>
To: <blind-computing@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Saturday, January 24, 2009 8:52 PM
Subject: Re: [Blind-Computing] NVDA VERSUS SYSTEM ACCESS TO GO, COMPARISON

Hi
I have to download the file from the link each time I want to use it. On my laptop if I use alt F4 to unload the program, I have to reboot the computer before reloading it. I believe there is a correct way to unload the s a to go program where one can reload it with out restarting one's computer but I haven't read much in the manual either. I have only been using the program for two or three days.
    I am glad it is a help.

God bless,
Mark
----- Original Message ----- From: "Deb Caldbeck" <industcoldstr...@dwx.com>