Thanks John, just did that.  Put the website on my favorites.

Deb

-----Original Message-----
From: blind-computing-boun...@jaws-users.com
[mailto:blind-computing-boun...@jaws-users.com] On Behalf Of JOHN JUSTICE
Sent: Sunday, January 25, 2009 9:33 AM
To: blind-computing@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [Blind-Computing] NVDA VERSUS SYSTEM ACCESS TO GO, COMPARISON

No Deb.  You don't download that program unless you are a paying customer.
You can use it free by signing up, getting your account number and PIN, then
going to the site, http://www.satogo.com and signing in again.  Now, once SA
is running, you can move to any site you want and it will keep on going.
That's how it works.  The idea was to create a speech driven screen reader
which is accessible to anyone on any computer with a sound board.  The great
part is that you can change the voices, speed, volume and so on and then
save them.  If you have an account, you can then bring up that screen reader
wherever you are.  I used it once at my niece's house and she and her
husband were amazed.  I could navigate her computer resonably well except
for the areas where she had changed things like the screen magnification and
things like that.
What an incredibel tool!

John Justice