Hi
     Recently, I found my self in a position where I needed to leave my laptop
unattended in a public place for a few moments. Now, as far as I can tell
nothing was disturbed but who really can be sure? It occurs to me that there
must be some way of protecting one's data and privacy under such conditions.
Are there any built in functions in vista home addition to keep people from
booting up the computer with out a password etcetera? Are there any other
safety tips people have for me?
     Thanks.

God bless,
Mark
--
      Currently in Pendleton, Eastern Oregon Regional At Pendleton, Oregon
Overcast, Mist 32°F Wind:ENE-060° at 8mph

Visit the Blind Computing home page at:
 blind-computing-le...@jaws-users.com
 blind-computing-requ...@jaws-users.com
 jaws-users-list-j...@jaws-users.com