yes jaws will read the password screen for you and if you go to your control panel and go to user accounts and go to protect my computer with a password and follow the steps from their it is real easy any other questions please feel free to ask mike

windows live: mmarquard...@centurytel.net
skipe jenlove08
----- Original Message ----- From: "Mark" <torgersonena...@gmail.com>
To: <blind-computing@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Friday, February 20, 2009 12:07 PM
Subject: Re: [Blind-Computing] Protecting laptop computer

Hi
I do not know how to password protect it. Also, there is the question of will JAWS read the password screen for me?

God bless,
Mark
-- Currently in Pendleton, Eastern Oregon Regional At Pendleton, Oregon Overcast, Mist 30°F Wind:NW-310° at 3mph< ----- Original Message ----- From: "mike and cutie marquardt" <mmarquard...@centurytel.net>