To: <blind-computing@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Friday, March 27, 2009 9:49 PM
Subject: Re: [Blind-Computing] What is keyboard equivalent for "Drag & Drop"

Hi, Jacob. Yes, jaws does support a version of drag and drop. I've never had to do ti but insert left mouse button does lock the mouse button. You do have to use the jaws cursor to drag a file to where you want it to go.
Rosemarie

----- Original Message ----- From: "Jacob Kruger" <jac...@iburst.co.za>